Á¦ 3Àå. ¼±ÇàÀÛÇ° ¿¬±¸ = 14
  1. »ß¿¡¸£ ¸ô¸®´Ï¿¡(Pierre Molinier) = 14
  2. Á¦ÀÌÅ©¿Í µð³ë½º é¸Ç(Jake & Dinos chapman) = 16

Á¦ 4Àå. ÀÛÇ°Á¦ÀÛ = 18

Á¦ 5Àå. ÀÛÇ°¿¬±¸ = 19

°á·Ð = 44

Âü°í¹®Çå = 46

Abstract = 48

The unconsciousness of a human can be replaced with words of multiple selves. In other words, multiple selves are something composed of suppressive components while they are not accepted to a man¡¯s personality from diverse complex reasons living a life. It is not easy to feel or perceive the existence of many selves suppressed inside for a subject of his/her own. The inner self that we are not very acquainted with exists in a form of diversely multiplied. In other words, it exists in various forms in the inside of us. In other words, it exists in many forms in the inside of us through dismantling, division, and replication.
In this study, I will look through Jung and Nietzsche who emphasized that we need to develop all multiple selves in right ways without completely identifying any one of them with himself/herself, and Lacan¡¯s theory asserting that we can see the versatile aspect of a self through an alter ego. Furthermore, I intended to express the prototype of a self through a proliferated image of a self after being diverged in many forms in terms of the extension of the theory. Also, I would like to pursue a possibility of new __EXPRESSION__ by using a illustrative character image from a perspective of its morphologic aspect.
As for the contents of the main body,
I pointed out the meaning of the proliferation of a self in Chapter 1. Then, I reviewed Lacan¡¯s ¡®mirror stage¡¯ theory that became a theoretical background of my study, and Carl Gustave Jung¡¯s ¡®persona and anima/animus¡¯, and at the end, I considered the symbolic nature of ¡®Apollo and Dionysos' drawn from a myth by Nietzsche. In Chapter 3, I chose Pierre Molinier and Jake & Dinos Chapman as authors with an image of proliferation in my personal judgment, and briefly treated the mode and contents of their works. Also, I aimed to find out how theories and contents dealt with in Chapter 2, influenced my study, and it was applied to my study through detailed description on my work.

Àΰ£ÀÇ ¹«ÀǽÄÀº ¿©·¯ °³ÀÇ Àھƶó´Â ¸»·Î ´ëüµÉ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ¿©·¯ °³ÀÇ Àھƶó°í ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº, »ç¶÷ÀÌ »îÀ» »ì¸é¼­ º¹Àâ´Ù´ÜÇÑ ÀÌÀ¯·Î Àΰݿ¡ ¹Þ¾Æµé¿©ÁöÁö ¾Ê°í ¾ï¾ÐµÈ »óÅ·Π³²¾Æ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ̶ó ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ·¸µí ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ³»¸é¿¡ ¾ï¾ÐµÇ¾î ÀÖ´Â ¸¹Àº ÀھƸ¦, ÁÖü°¡ ÀνÄÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀº ½¬¿î ÀÏÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ Àھƴ ÇØü¿Í ºÐ¿­ ±×¸®°í º¹Á¦¸¦ ÅëÇÏ¿© ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ³»¸é¿¡ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ¸ð½ÀÀ¸·Î Á¸ÀçÇÑ´Ù. Áï, Àΰ£ÀÇ ³»¸éÀº Àھư¡ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö Áõ½ÄµÈ ÇüÅ·ΠÁ¸ÀçÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.
º» ¿¬±¸¿¡¼­´Â ´Ù¼öÀÇ ÀÚ¾Æ Áß ¾î´À °Í Çϳª¿Í ÀÚ½ÅÀ» µ¿ÀϽÃÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ±× ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ¿Ã¹Ù¸£°Ô ¹ß´Þ½ÃÄÑ ³ª°¡¾ß ÇÑ´Ù°í °­Á¶ÇÏ´Â À¶°ú ´Ïü, ±×¸®°í ŸÀÚ¸¦ ÅëÇØ ÀÚ¾ÆÀÇ ´Ù¸é¼ºÀ» º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í ¸»ÇÏ´Â ¶ó±øÀÇ ÀÌ·ÐÀ» »ìÆ캸¾Ò´Ù. ±×¸®°í ±× ¿¬Àå¼±»ó¿¡¼­ º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚ´Â Àھư¡ ¿©·¯ ÇüÅ·ΠºÐÈ­µÇ¾î Áõ½ÄµÈ À̹ÌÁö¸¦ ÅëÇÏ¿© ÀÚ¾ÆÀÇ ¿øÇüÀ» Ç¥ÇöÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ÇüÅÂÀûÀÎ ¸é¿¡¼­ º¸¾ÒÀ» ¶§ ÀÏ·¯½ºÆ®ÀûÀΠij¸¯ÅÍ À̹ÌÁö¸¦ ÀÌ¿ëÇÏ¿© »õ·Î¿î Ç¥Çö °¡´É¼ºÀ» ã¾Æº¸°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
º»¹®ÀÇ ³»¿ëÀº,
1Àå¿¡¼­´Â ÀÚ¾ÆÁõ½ÄÀÇ Àǹ̸¦ ¤¾îº»´Ù. 2ÀåÀº º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚÀÇ ÀÛ¾÷ÀÇ ÀÌ·ÐÀû ¹è°æÀÌ µÇ´Â ¶ó±øÀÇ¡®°Å¿ï´Ü°è(»ó»ó°è)¡¯À̷аú Ä® ±¸½ºÅ¸ºê À¶ÀÇ¡®¿ÜÀûÀΰÝ(persona)°ú ³»Àû ÀΰÝ(anima/animus)¡¯¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ¾Ë¾Æº¸°í ¸¶Áö¸·À¸·Î ´Ïü°¡ ½ÅÈ­¿¡¼­ ²ôÁý¾î³½¡®¾ÆÆú·Î¿Í µð¿À´Ï¼Ò½º'ÀÇ »ó¡¼º¿¡ °üÇÏ¿© »ìÆ캸¾Ò´Ù. 3Àå¿¡¼­´Â º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚ°¡ ÆÇ´ÜÇÏ¿© Áõ½ÄÀÇ À̹ÌÁö¸¦ Áö´Ï°í ÀÖ´Â ÀÛ°¡·Î, »ß¿¡¸£ ¸ô¸®´Ï¿¡(Pierre Molinier)¿Í Á¦ÀÌÅ©¿Í µð³ë½º é¸Ç(Jake & Dinos chapman)À» ÅÃÇÏ¿© ±×µé ÀÛÇ°ÀÇ Çü½Ä°ú ³»¿ëÀ» °£·«ÇÏ°Ô ´Ù·ç¾ú´Ù. 4Àå¿¡¼­´Â 2Àå¿¡¼­ ´Ù·ç¾ú´ø À̷аú ³»¿ëÀÌ º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚÀÇ ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ ¾î¶°ÇÑ ¿µÇâÀ» ÁÖ°í Àû¿ëÀÌ µÇ¾ú´ÂÁö¸¦ º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚÀÇ ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ °üÇÑ ±¸Ã¼ÀûÀÎ ³»¿ë ¼­¼úÀ» ÅëÇÏ¿© ¾Ë¾Æº¸¾Ò´Ù.