ACADEMIC DATA

Çмú³í¹®

°Ô½Ã±Û °Ë»ö
[³í¹®] »õÀÇ À̹ÌÁö¸¦ ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ ÀÛÇ°¿¬±¸ - ¹é½ÂÁÖ
2013-08-08 (¸ñ) 14:50 Á¶È¸ : 1653

»õÀÇ À̹ÌÁö¸¦ ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ ÀÛÇ°¿¬±¸

È«ÀÍ´ëÇб³ ´ëÇпø µµ¿¹°ú ¹é½ÂÁÖ

• Àΰ£¿¡°Ô ÀÚ¿¬Àº »îÀÇ ÅÍÀüÀ̸ç ÀÚ¿¬¹°Àº »îÀ» À¯ÁöÇϴµ¥ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö Á¶°ÇµéÀ» ÃæÁ·½ÃÅ°´Â ¼ö´ÜÀÌÀÚ µµ±¸ÀÌ´Ù. ÀÚ¿¬°ú ÀÚ¿¬¹°Àº Àΰ£ÀÇ »î¿¡¼­ Àý´ëÀû °¡Ä¡¸¦ °¡Áö°í ÀÖÀ¸¸ç °í´ëºÎÅÍ ÇöÀç¿¡ À̸£±â±îÁö ¿µ¿øÇÑ °ü½É°ú µ¿°æÀÇ ´ë»óÀÌ µÇ¾î ¿Ô´Ù. ƯÈ÷ ¿¹¼ú¿¡¼­ÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬°ú ÀÚ¿¬¹°Àº Àΰ£ÀÇ ¹ÌÀǽİú Á¶ÇüÇ¥Çö¿¡ ¸¹Àº ¿µÇâÀ» ³¢ÃÄ ¿ÔÀ¸¸ç, ±× °á°ú´Â °í´ë¹Ì¼ú¿¡¼­ Çö´ë¹Ì¼ú¿¡ À̸£±â±îÁö ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ ³ªÅ¸³ª°í ÀÖ´Ù.
    »õ´Â ¿òÁ÷ÀÌ´Â »ý¹°µé °¡¿îµ¥ ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ³ª´Â ´É·ÂÀ» °¡Áö°í ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ »ó¡Çϸç Èñ¸ÁÀ» ÀǹÌÇÑ´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ÀÌ»óÀÇ ¼¼°è·Î ÇâÇÏ´Â ¼ö´ÜÀ¸·Îµµ ÀÎÁ¤µÈ´Ù. ³ª¾Æ°¡ »õ´Â Çϴðú ¶¥, °­°ú ¹Ù´Ù µî ¸ðµç ÀÚ¿¬À» ÇâÀ¯ÇÏ´Â Àý´ëÀûÀÎ ±Ç·ÂÀ» °¡Áö°í ÀÖ´Ù.
    »õ´Â »ý±è»õ¿Í Çൿ¿¡ µû¶ó ¿©·¯ °¡Áö Àǹ̷ΠÇؼ®µÇÁö¸¸, ÀÛÀº ü±¸¿Í °¡º­¿î ±êÅзΠµ¤ÀÎ °¡³à¸®°í ¿¬¾àÇÑ Á¸ÀçÀÇ Ç¥»óÀÌ µÇ±âµµ ÇÑ´Ù. ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ »õÀÇ À̹ÌÁö¿¡¼­ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ´Ùä·Î¿î ¸ð½ÀµéÀº Àΰ£ÀÇ º¹ÀâÇÑ °¨Á¤À» Ç¥ÇöÇϱ⿡ ÃæºÐÇÑ ¼ÒÀç¶ó°í ÆÇ´ÜµÇ¾î º» ¿¬±¸ÀÇ ÁÖ¼ÒÀç·Î ¼±ÅÃÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    º»ÀÎÀÇ ÀÛÇ°Àº »õÀÇ ºñ»ó¿¡¼­ ´À²¸Áö´Â Èñ¸Á°ú ÀÚÀ¯ µîÀÇ Ç¥ÇÇÀûÀÎ ¸ð½ÀÀ» ¹¦»çÇϱ⠺¸´Ù´Â »õÀÇ À̹ÌÁö°¡ ³»¿ëÀûÀ¸·Î Áö´Ï°í ÀÖ´Â ÀÚÀ¯, ÃÊ¿ù, Àΰ£, »ç¶û, °íµ¶, ¿å¸Á µîÀ» ÁÖÁ¦·Î ´Ù·ç°í ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ´Â º»ÀÎÀÇ ÀλýÀ» »ì¾Æ°¡¸é¼­ üÇèÇÏ°í ´À³¤ °æÇèÀ» ¹ÙÅÁÀ¸·Î, »õÀÇ À̹ÌÁö¸¦ ÅëÇØ Àΰ£ÀÇ »îÀ» ºñÃß¾î Á¶¸íÇϴµ¥ ¸ñÀûÀ» µÎ°í Àֱ⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.
    º»¹®ÀÇ ³»¿ëÀ» ¿ä¾àÇϸé,
    1Àå¿¡¼­´Â »õ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¤ÀÇ¿Í ÁøÈ­ÀÇ ¿ª»ç, ÇüÅÂÀû Ư¡ ¹× »ó¡¼º µî Á¶Çü¼ÒÀç·Î¼­ÀÇ Æ÷°ýÀû ³»¿ëµéÀ» °íÂûÇÏ¿© ÀÌ·ÐÀû Åä´ë¸¦ ¸ð»öÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    2Àå¿¡¼­´Â »õ¿Í ³¯°³ µîÀ» ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ ¹Ì¼úÀÛÇ°µéÀ» Á¶°¢, ȸȭ, µµ¿¹ µîÀÇ À帣¿¡ ±¹ÇѽÃÅ°°í °¢ À帣ÀÇ ´ëÇ¥Àû ÀÛÇ°µéÀ» ¼±Á¤ÇÑ ÈÄ Çü½ÄÀû Ư¼º°ú ³»¿ëÀÌ Áö´Ï´Â Â÷ÀÌÁ¡ µî¿¡ ´ëÇØ Á¶»ç ºÐ¼®ÇÏ¿© º» ¿¬±¸ÀÇ ¹æÇ⼺À» ã°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    3Àå¿¡¼­´Â ¿¬±¸ ÀÛÇ°¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÅÂÅä¿Í ¼ºÇü, À¯¾à ¹× ¾È·á¿Í ä»ö±â¹ý, ¼Ò¼º µî Àç·á¿Í Á¦ÀÛ±â¹ýÀ» ¼­¼úÇÏ°í Áßøä»ö ¹× ¼Ò¼º¿ÂµµÀÇ Â÷ÀÌ¿¡ µû¶ó ¹ß°ßµÈ »ö亯ȭÀÇ Çö»ó µî ±â¼úÀûÀÎ ¸éÀ» ¼³¸íÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    4Àå¿¡¼­´Â ¿¬±¸ ÀÛÇ°¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Çü½Ä°ú ³»¿ëÀ» °¡´ÉÇÑ »ó¼¼È÷ ±â¼úÇÏ¿© Àǵµ¿Í °á°ú¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÇÕÄ¡Á¡°ú Â÷ÀÌÁ¡ µîÀ» ¹Ý¼ºÀû Ãø¸é¿¡¼­ °íÂû ¼­¼úÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    ÀÛÇ°Á¦ÀÛ¿¡ À־´Â »õÀÇ ÇüŸ¦ ±×´ë·Î ¹¦»çÇϱ⠺¸´Ù´Â »õ°¡ °¡Áø ÇüÅÂÀû Ư¡À» »ì·Á À籸¼ºÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ »õÀÇ ±êÅп¡¼­ ´À²¸Áö´Â dzºÎÇÑ »öÀÇ Ç¥ÇöÀ» À§ÇØ À¯¾à°ú ¾È·áÀÇ Áßø ½ÃÀ¯¿Í ¿©·¯ Â÷·ÊÀÇ ¼Ò¼º¿¡ ÀÇÇÑ ¹Ì¹¦ÇÑ º¯È­¸¦ ¿¬±¸ÇÏ°í ¹ßÀü °¡´É¼ºÀ» ¸ð»öÇØ º¸°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
  •  

Mother Nature is tools and means of furnishing various necessary conditions for humans to sustain life. Nature and its objects hold absolute values in human life and they have been an object of infinite attention and admiration from period of ancient time to the present day. Especially in art, the nature and natural objects have greatly influenced human aesthetic sense and formative __EXPRESSION__s. From that results, we can find the examples everywhere in art history from the ancient to contemporary periods.
    Bird is an animal that can fly in the sky, symbolizing freedom and signifying hope among all living creatures. It is also regarded as an object to travel to the ideal world. Furthermore, a bird has an absolute power to enjoy natural spectacles of sky, land, river, oceans, etc. The meaning of bird vary depending on its appearance and behavioral character, but a bird is often described as a delicate and venerable being in a tiny structure and covered with soft feathers. I thought such various features of the bird could provide adequate ways of __EXPRESSION__ to deliver complicated human emotions, and thus I chose the bird as a main subject in this research.
    Rather than depicting the superficial aspects we feel in the flight of the bird, such as freedom or hope, my work focuses on its further meanings such as freedom, transcendence, human being, love, solitude, desire and so on. It is because I intend to examine human life through the images of bird in this thesis, based on my own personal experiences in life.
    The following is a brief of the thesis
    Chapter 1 researches the theoretical basis through a general study on the bird as a formative object including the definition of bird, history of bird evolution, its characteristic physical features and symbolic meanings.
    Chapter 2 makes a survey on important artworks that have taken on the bird and wings. I narrowed the mediums in the survey down to sculpture, painting and ceramic work and compared and analyzed their __EXPRESSION__s and contents.
    Chapter 3 states about the materials and work process including clay, shaping, grazing, pigments, coloring and firing of the researched artwork, and also explains about the technical aspects such as overlapped coloring method, color changing phenomena depending on the firing temperature, and so on.
    Chapter 4 accounts for the detailed aspects of forms and contents of the researched artwork, and also reflects agreement and disagreement between intentions and outcomes of my work.
    I reconstructed the formative features found in the birds rather than rendering their features realistically in my work. Also, in order to express the opulent colors felt in the feathers, I created layers of glaze and pigments and explored new ways of __EXPRESSION__ by observing delicate color change through numerous times of firing.