ACADEMIC DATA

Çмú³í¹®

°Ô½Ã±Û °Ë»ö
[³í¹®] ±âÇÏÇÐ ÇüŸ¦ ÀÌ¿ëÇÑ 1ÀÎ¿ë µµÁ¦ ÁÖÀüÀÚ¿¡ °üÇÑ ¿¬±¸
2013-08-08 (¸ñ) 14:56 Á¶È¸ : 1745

±âÇÏÇÐ ÇüŸ¦ ÀÌ¿ëÇÑ 1ÀÎ¿ë µµÁ¦ ÁÖÀüÀÚ¿¡ °üÇÑ ¿¬±¸
study on a ceramic teapot for one person applied the geometrical forms

È«ÀÍ´ëÇб³ ´ëÇпø µµ¿¹°ú ±è±Ô³â

• º» ³í¹®¿¡¼­´Â ÀÏ»ó»ýÈ°¿¡¼­ ½±°Ô Á¢ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸ç À¯¿ëÇÏ°Ô »ç¿ëµÇ´Â ÁÖÀüÀÚ¸¦ ÁÖÁ¦·Î Á¤ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±âÇÏÇÐÀû ÇüŵéÀ» Á¶Çü ¼ÒÀç·Î ¼±ÅÃÇÏ¿© °¢°¢ÀÇ ÇüŵéÀ» ´Ù¾çÇÑ ¹æÇâ°ú ¸ð¾çÀ¸·Î ¼­·Î Á¢ÇÕÇÏ¿© ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ ÁÖÀüÀÚµéÀÌ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ´Â ¹°´ë, ¼ÕÀâÀÌ, ¶Ñ²±, ¸öü¸¦ ±¸¼ºÇϵµ·Ï Á¦ÀÛÇÏ¿© ±âÁ¸ÀÇ ÁÖÀüÀÚµé°ú ÇüÅ´ Â÷º°µÇ¸é¼­ ±â´É¼ºÀº °®Ãá ¼ÒÇü ÁÖÀüÀÚ¸¦ Á¦¾ÈÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    ±âÁ¸ÀÇ ÁÖÀüÀÚµéÀÌ ±â´É¿¡ Ãæ½ÇÇϱâ À§ÇØ µðÀÚÀκ¸´Ù´Â ÁÖÀüÀÚÀÇ Çʼö±¸¼º ¿ä¼Òµé¿¡ ÁýÁßÇÑ °Í¿¡ ¹ÝÇØ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ ±âÇÏÇÐ ÇüŸ¸À» ÀÌ¿ëÇؼ­ ÁÖÀüÀÚÀÇ ±â´ÉÀ» °®Ãßµµ·Ï ÇÔÀ¸·Î½á ´Ü¼øÇÏ°í ¸íÄèÇÑ À̹ÌÁö¸¦ °®µµ·Ï Á¦ÀÛÇÏ¿´´Ù. ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº °úÁ¤¿¡¼­ ±âº»ÀÌ µÇ´Â ÁÖÀüÀÚÀÇ ¸öü¸¦ ±¸ÀÇ ÇüÅ·Π¼ºÇüÇÑ ÈÄ À°¸éü ȤÀº »ç¸éüÀÎ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ±âÇÏÇÐ ÇüŸ¦ ±× À§¿¡ Á¢ÇÕÇÔÀ¸·Î½á µÎ °³ÀÇ ÇüŵéÀÌ ÁÖÀüÀÚÀÇ ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ ±â´ÉÀÎ ¹°´ë, ¼ÕÀâÀÌ µîÀÇ ±â´ÉÀ» ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï À¯µµÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    µÎ °³ÀÇ ±âÇÏÇÐ Çüŵ鸸À¸·Î ÁÖÀüÀÚ°¡ ±¸¼ºµÇ¾ú±â ¶§¹®¿¡ ½Ã°¢ÀûÀ¸·Î Áö·çÇÏ°Ô º¸À̰ųª ³Ê¹« ´ÜÁ¶·Ó°Ô º¸ÀÌ°Ô µÉ °ÍÀ» ¿ì·ÁÇÏ¿© ±âÇÏÇÐ Çüŵé À§¿¡ ´ëºñ°¡ µÇ´Â »ö»óÀÇ ¼±À» »ó°¨ÇÏ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀ» »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ÇÑ ¸é ȤÀº µÎ °³ÀÇ ¸é¿¡ ¼­·Î ´Ù¸¥ »ö»óÀÇ ½½¸³À» Ä¥Çϱ⵵ ÇÏ°í ¼®°í ¸ôµå¿¡¼­ ºÐ¸®ÇØ ³½ ±âº»ÀûÀÎ ÇüÅÂÀÇ ±â¹°À» µµ±¸¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿© º¯Çü½ÃÅ°±âµµ ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¸¶Áö¸·À¸·Î ¹Ý°ÇÁ¶µÈ ±â¹°À» ºÐÇÒÇÑ ÈÄ ´Ù½Ã Á¢ÇÕÇÏ´Â µîÀÇ ¹æ¹ýÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇؼ­ µÇµµ·Ï ´Ù¾çÇÑ ÇüÅÂÀÇ ÁÖÀüÀÚ¸¦ Á¦ÀÛÇÏ°íÀÚ ³ë·ÂÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    º»·ÐÀÎ 2Àå¿¡¼­´Â ÁÖÀüÀÚÀÇ °³³ä, À¯·¡ ¹× Á¾·ù¿¡ °üÇÑ ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ °íÂûÀ» ´Ù·ç¾ú°í 3Àå¿¡¼­´Â µðÀÚÀÎ ¼ÒÀçÀÎ ±âÇÏÇÐÇüÅÂÀÇ °³³ä°ú À¯·¡ ¹× Á¾·ù¿Í ÇüÅ ºÐ¼®¿¡ ´ëÇØ ´Ù·ç¾ú´Ù. 4Àå¿¡¼­´Â ±âÇÏÇÐ ÇüÅ ÁÖÀüÀÚµéÀÌ Á¦ÀÛµÈ »ç·Ê¸¦ ´Ù·ç¾úÀ¸¸ç 5Àå¿¡¼­´Â ÀÛÇ°Á¦ÀÛ °úÁ¤°ú ÀÛÇ° ºÐ¼®¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¼­¼úÇÏ¿´´Ù.
  •  

• This thesis presents the kettle as the main subject which we see and use in everyday life. In intention to build small-sized kettles that are different from regular kettles in shape but also have a practical function, I took geometric forms as formative elements and combined them in various angles and structures to construct the kettle mouths, handles, lids and bodies,
    Whereas the kettles are usually built function-oriented with more concern in essential parts of kettle than in its overall design, the kettles I created present simple and neat looks in the maximum use of geometric forms and also with the functional use of kettle.
    The body, main part of kettle was molded in sphere shape. By joining two of hexahedrons, tetrahedron or other solid geometric shapes on the sphere, I could build the mouth and the handle for functional purpose.
    As employing only two geometric forms in a kettle, I concerned that it would look boring or monotonous visually and so used inlay technique to add contrast-colored lines on the geometric shapes. I sometimes applied different colors on one plane or two planes, and utilized basic shaped wares separating from the plaster mould. In addition, I explored various ways of creating as many kettle shapes as possible by splitting half-dried wares and combining them.
    In the body of the thesis, chapter 2 makes a research on the concept, origin and types of kettle. Chapter 3 explains about the concept, origin, types and formative analysis of geometric shapes as a design motif. Chapter 4 deals with the example artwork that is related to geometric shaped kettles. Lastly, chapter 5 states my working process and makes an analysis of my art pieces.
  •