ACADEMIC DATA

Çмú³í¹®

°Ô½Ã±Û °Ë»ö
[³í¹®] ÁýÀÇ »ó¡À» ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ µµÀÚÁ¶Çü ¿¬±¸ - ¹Ú¼öÁø
2013-08-08 (¸ñ) 15:03 Á¶È¸ : 1724

ÁýÀÇ »ó¡À» ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ µµÀÚÁ¶Çü ¿¬±¸
study on ceramic arts focusing on symbolism of house

È«ÀÍ´ëÇб³ ´ëÇпø µµ¿¹°ú ¹Ú¼öÁø

• Àΰ£Àº ž¼­ Á×À» ¶§±îÁö ÁýÀ̶ó´Â ¿ïŸ¸® ¾È¿¡¼­ °¡Á·°ú ÇÔ²² ÇÑ´Ù. ÁýÀ̶ó´Â ¸» ¼Ó¿¡´Â Àΰ£À» ¿ÜºÎ·ÎºÎÅÍ º¸È£ÇÔ°ú µ¿½Ã¿¡ °Ý¸®ÇÔÀ» ¶æÇÏ´Â ÀÌÁßÀû Àǹ̵µ Æ÷ÇÔÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ÁýÀº Àΰ£°ú »ç¹°ÀÌ ¸¸³ª°í ¼ÒÅëÇÏ´Â ±³·ùÀÇ ÀåÀÌ¸ç °¡Á·ÀÇ ¿ª»ç°¡ ½×¿©°¡´Â °÷À̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù.
    ¿À´Ã³¯¿¡´Â »çȸÀû »óȲÀÌ ±Þº¯ÇÔ¿¡ µû¸¥ ¼ÒÅëÀÇ ´ÜÀý·Î °¡Á¤ÀÇ ºØ±«°¡ °¡¼ÓÈ­µÇ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ±×¸®°í ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ Çö½ÇÀº ¿¹¼úÀÛÇ° ¼Ó¿¡µµ ¹Ý¿µµÇ¾î ÁýÀÇ °¡Ä¡¿Í ¿ªÇÒÀÇ º¯È­°¡ ´Ù¾çÇÑ ½Ã°¢À¸·Î ´Ù·ïÁö°í ÀÖ´Ù.
    º» ¿¬±¸¿¡¼­´Â º»·¡ÀÇ ÁýÀÇ Àǹ̸¦ µÇ¤¾î º¸°í Áý°ú »ç¶÷À» ÀÏüȭÇÏ¿© À¯±âÀû Á¸Àç·Î ÆľÇÇÏ¿´´Ù. À̸¦ Åä´ë·Î ½Ã°£°ú °ø°£¼Ó¿¡¼­ ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ º¯È­ÇÏ´Â ÁýÀ» º»Àθ¸ÀÇ Á¶Çü¾ð¾î·Î ÀçÇؼ®ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÑ´Ù.
    º» ¿¬±¸¸ñÀûÀº ´ÙÀ½°ú °°´Ù.
    ù°, ÁýÀ» Àΰ£°ú ÀÏüȭÇÏ¿© ´Ù¾çÇÑ °¨Á¤À» °¡Áø »ý¸íü·Î Ç¥ÇöÇÑ´Ù. ÀÌ °úÁ¤À» ÅëÇØ Àΰ£°ú ÁýÀÇ À¯±âÀû °ü°è¸¦ ÀçÁ¶¸íÇÑ´Ù.
    µÑ°, °ú°Å, ÇöÀç, ¹Ì·¡ ¾È¿¡¼­ÀÇ ÁýÀ» ÇÑ °³ÀÇ ÇüÅ·ΠÁý¾àÇÏ¿© ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ¿ùÇÑ Á¸Àç·Î Á¦½ÃÇÑ´Ù.
    ¼Â°, ÀÌÁúÀû °ø°£ ¼Ó¿¡ Á¸ÀçÇÏ´Â ÁýÀ» ¸ð¾Æ ÇÑ °ø°£¿¡ Á¸ÀçÇÏ´Â ´ë»óÀ¸·Î Ç¥ÇöÇÑ´Ù.
    º»·ÐÀ» ¿ä¾àÇÏ¸é ´ÙÀ½°ú °°´Ù. 1Àå¿¡¼­´Â ÁýÀÇ ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ ÀÇ¹Ì¿Í ±â´É °¡¿îµ¥ ¹°¸®Àû, ½É¸®Àû, Á¶ÇüÀû ÀÇ¹Ì¿Í ±â´ÉÀ» °íÂûÇÏ¿´´Ù. ÀÌ ¼¼ °¡Áö°¡ º» ¿¬±¸ÀÇ ¸ñÀûÀ» ±¸ÇöÇϱ⿡ ÀûÇÕÇÏ´Ù°í ÆÇ´ÜµÇ¾î ºÐ·ùÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±×¸®°í À̸¦ ÅëÇÏ¿© ½É¸®Àû, ¹°¸®Àû Àǹ̰¡ »ó¹ÝµÇ´Â °³³äÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó »óÈ£º¸¿ÏÀûÀÌ°í º¹ÇÕÀûÀ¸·Î ÀÛ¿ëÇÏ°í ÀÖÀ½À» ¾Ë°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. ±× ¿Ü¿¡ Á¶ÇüÀû Àǹ̸¦ °íÂûÇÏ°í ÁýÀÇ ¿ÜÇü¿¡¼­ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â Á¶ÇüÀû Ư¡À» ¼³¸íÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    2Àå¿¡¼­´Â ÁýÀÇ »ó¡À» Àΰ£, ½Ã°£, °ø°£ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º¯È­ÇÏ´Â ÁÖü·Î ¼±ÅÃÇÑ ¹è°æ, ÀÌÀ¯ µîÀ» ¼­¼úÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±×¸®°í Àΰ£°ú µ¿ÀϽõǴ ÁýÀÌ ½Ã°£, °ø°£ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ´Ù¾çÇÏ°Ô º¯È­ÇÏ´Â ¸ð½ÀÀ» Á¦½ÃÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    3Àå¿¡¼­´Â ¿¹¼úÀÛÇ°°¡¿îµ¥ ÁýÀ» ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ ÀÛ°¡µéÀÇ »ç·ÊÁ¶»ç¸¦ ÅëÇØ º»ÀÎÀÇ ÀÛÇ°°ú ¿¬°ü¼ºÀ» ¾Ë¾Æº¸¾Ò´Ù.
    4Àå¿¡¼­´Â Á¦ÀÛ±â¹ý°ú ÀÛÇ° ¼³¸íÀ» Â÷·Ê·Î ÇÏ¿´´Ù. Á¦ÀÛÀº À¯¾àÀÇ Áßø°ú ÅÂÅäÀÇ Ç¥¸éÀ» ºÎµå·´°Ô ó¸®ÇÏ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀ¸·Î »ý¸íü·Î¼­ÀÇ ÁýÀ» Ç¥ÇöÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±×¸®°í ´Ù¾çÇÑ ½Ã°£, °ø°£À» Ç¥ÇöÇϱâ À§ÇØ ¿Ö°î, Àý´Ü, ÁßøÀÇ ¹æ¹ýÀ» »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚ´Â ÁýÀ» ¹ÌÀû ´ë»óÀÌ ¾Æ´Ñ ÁÖü·Î º¸°í ÀÚÀ¯·Ó°Ô Ç¥ÇöÇÏ´Â °Í¿¡ ÁÖ¾ÈÁ¡À» µÎ°í ÀÛÇ°À» Á¦ÀÛÇÏ¿´´Ù. ÀÌ °úÁ¤¿¡¼­ °èȹÀûÀÌÁö ¸øÇÑ ÁïÈïÀû ÁøÇàÀ¸·Î ÀÛÇ°ÀÇ ÇüÅ°¡ ¸ðµÎ ´Þ¶óÁø »ê¸¸ÇÑ °á°ú¸¦ ÃÊ·¡ÇÏ¿© ¹®Á¦Á¡À¸·Î ³²¾Ò´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ÀÚÀ¯·Ó°í Àû±ØÀûÀÎ ½Ãµµµµ ÀÖ¾ú°í ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ÀÇ¿ÜÀÇ °á°ú·Î À̾îÁ® ±àÁ¤Àû È¿°úµµ ¾òÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.
    ÁýÀº Ä£¹ÐÇϸ鼭 Á¶Çü¿µ¿ª¿¡¼­ ¹«ÇÑÇÑ È®ÀåÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÑ ¼ÒÀç¶ó´Â °á·ÐÀ» ¾òÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ÁýÀÇ »ó¡À» ´õ¿í È¿°úÀûÀ¸·Î Ç¥ÇöÇϱâ À§Çؼ­´Â ÇüÅ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿¬±¸¿Í °èȹÀûÀÎ Á¢±ÙÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÑ´Ù.
  •  

• Human beings live in a house together with a family throughout the life. The word, ¡®house¡¯, has a meaning of protection from the exterior, but, at the same time, it also can be interpreted as isolation. House is a place where people communicate and interact with each other and family build up their own histories together. However, the rapidly changing social situation leads to estrangement between family members, and that brings a collapse of family life.
    This reality has been reflected in artworks since many artists present the changed value and roles of a house and a family by observing those from various viewpoints.
    This research trace back the original meaning of a house and consider a house and a man as an organic whole. Based on this, the
    meaning of a house, which is constantly varying in time and space, is reinterpreted in my own moldings.
    The research is designed to study the following subjects.
    First, the research reinterprets the organic relationship between a house and a man by considering them as an organic whole and presenting it as an emotional creature.
    Second, the research presents a house as a transcendental creature by integrating the house in the past, present, and future in one molding.
    Third, the research presents various houses from heterogeneous places as they exist in one space.
    Each chapter deals with the following subjects.
    In chapter 1, the research is focused on the physical, emotional and formative meaning and function of a house among many others. Those three categories were chosen, because they are the most appropriate to study the research goals. Based on the research, it is found that the physical and emotional meanings of a house don't conflict with each other but work in complementary cooperation. In addition, the chapter scrutinizes the formative meaning of a house and explains the formative aspects of external appearance of it.
    Chapter 2 describes the reasons and background that a house became a symbol of human being and of a subject that changes through time and space among various symbolism of a house. The chapter also
    escribes the various aspects of home, which is regarded the same as human being itself, showing how it changes in time and space.
    Chapter 3 introduces the art pieces that have taken a house as a main subject and thus looks into the relation to my work.
    Chapter 4 explains the techniques that are used in my artworks and the works themselves. In my artworks, the technique for building layers of glaze and softening up the surface of clay are used to present a house as a living creature. Also, the technique of distortion, cutting and overlapping are used to express various time and space.
    In my artworks, the houses were considered not as an aesthetic object but as a subject by itself and I focused on expressing them liberally. The improvisational and unpremeditated art-making process that I took resulted in various random forms and shapes in the work. However, liberal and active attempts I made sometimes led to unexpected positive outcome.
    I have come to a conclusion that a house is a familiar and inexhaustible subject matter that can open up various approaches in formative art. I have learned that further formative research and thought-out approach should be made in order to obtain more effective __EXPRESSION__s on the symbolic meanings of home.
  •