Çмú³í¹®

°Ô½Ã±Û °Ë»ö
[³í¹®] ¾Æµ¿À» ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ Á¶Çü¿¬±¸ - ³ªÁ¤Èñ
2013-08-30 (±Ý) 10:19 Á¶È¸ : 2177

¾Æµ¿À» ¼ÒÀç·Î ÇÑ Á¶Çü¿¬±¸
study on ceramic art focused onf children

È«ÀÍ´ëÇб³ »ê¾÷¹Ì¼ú´ëÇпø
»ê¾÷µµ¿¹Çаú ³ªÁ¤Èñ

• As a member of society, human being shapes various cultures in the society and influences each other through the whole of the society. Artists in contemporary society make creative activities on the base of their experience and the thought gained from daily life.
    I work with the material of body, especially that of children, as the subject of living life on the base of the thought that the art is made on human being's life. All the human beings have experience of childhood and in those days they got to receive protection from somebody else. I chose children as the material of my work because I have been influenced and agitated from those days in which I could express my desire and emotion frankly without hesitation even though I was merely a dependent existence.
    A child began to appear to the art area with the subject of the birth of Christ child and its status, symbol, and __EXPRESSION__ way were changed in the art according to the ages.
    I tried to shape subjective thought, which has been formed through my life, in various ways with the material of children in the same context of contemporary painters explained above.
    The summary of the contents of main text is as following.
    In the first chapter, I reviewed a theoretical background of the work on the base of probability of environment and human being, dailiness of the art, and body __EXPRESSION__ in paintings.
    As the result, I could see that environment influences the whole lives of human beings and in turn, the human beings shape culture in it so that they create works as the __EXPRESSION__ of social awareness.
    In the second chapter, I reviewed on the base of figure paintings with children on them by ages.
    As the result, I could see that those __EXPRESSION__ has been changed from pursuing divinization and ideal beauty to distortion, deformation, and breaking with various ways.
    In the third chapter, I tried to seek new method of formative ceramic arts by contemplating the meaning of children in my work through similar works.
    In the fourth chapter, I described the contents and meaning of my work which shaped my subjective experience and thoughts with children.
  •  

• Àΰ£Àº »çȸÀÇ ±¸¼º¿øÀ¸·Î¼­ ±× ¾È¿¡¼­ ´Ù¾çÇÑ ¹®È­¸¦ Çü¼ºÇÏ°í »çȸ Àü¹Ý¿¡ °ÉÃÄ ¿µÇâÀ» ÁÖ°í¹ÞÀ¸¸ç »ýÈ°ÇÑ´Ù.
    Àΰ£ÀÇ Ã¢Á¶Àû È°µ¿ÀÎ ¿¹¼ú ¶ÇÇÑ Àΰ£»ýÈ°¿¡ ±Ù°Å ÇÏ°í ÀÖÀ¸¸ç Çö´ëÀÇ ¿¹¼ú°¡µéÀº Àϻ󿡼­ ¾ò¾îÁø ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ °æÇè°ú »ý°¢À» ¹ÙÅÁÀ¸·Î âÁ¶ È°µ¿À» ÇÏ°í ¹ÌÀû Ç¥Çö ¹üÀ§¸¦ ³ÐÇô °¡°í ÀÖ´Ù.
    °í·¡ºÎÅÍ Çö´ë¿¡ À̸£±â ±îÁö »îÀ» »ì¾Æ°¡´Â ÁÖüÀÎ ¸öÀº ¹Ì¼ú¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ ¼ÒÀç·Î µîÀåÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    º»ÀÎÀº ±×Áß¿¡¼­ ¾Æµ¿ÀÇ ÀÎü¸¦ ¼ÒÀç·Î ÀÛ¾÷ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù.
    ¾Æµ¿Àº ¾Æ±â¿¹¼öÀÇ Åº»ýÀ» ÁÖÁ¦·Î ¹Ì¼ú¿¡ µîÀåÇϱ⠽ÃÀÛÇÏ¿´°í, ¹Ì¼ú¿¡¼­ ½Ã´ë¿¡ µû¶ó ½ÅºÐ°ú »ó¡ ±×¸®°í Ç¥Çö¹æ½ÄÀÌ º¯È­ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¾Æ±â´Â ¼ø¼öÇÔÀ» »ó¡ÇÏ°í ƯÀ¯ÀÇ Â£Àº È£¼Ò·ÂÀ» °¡Á³À¸¸ç ÀÛ°¡·ÎºÎÅÍ ÀÚÀ¯·Î¿î ¹ÌÀû Ç¥ÇöÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÑ Áß¿äÇÑ ¼ÒÀçÀÌ´Ù.
    Àΰ£¿¡°Ô ´©±¸³ª ¾î¸° ½ÃÀýÀÇ °æÇèÀÌ Á¸ÀçÇÏ°í ±× ½ÃÀý¿¡´Â ´©±º°¡ÀÇ º¸È£¸¦ ¹Þ°Ô µÈ´Ù. ±×·¯ÇÑ ÀÇÁ¸Àû Á¸ÀçÀÓ¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í ¿å±¸¿Í °¨Á¤Ç¥Çö¿¡ °Å¸®³¦ ¾øÀÌ ¼ÖÁ÷Çß´ø ±× ½ÃÀý¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿µÇâ°ú µ¿¿ä·Î ¾Æµ¿À» ÀÛÇ°ÀÇ ¼ÒÀç·Î ¼±ÅÃÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    º»ÀÎÀº ¾Õ¼­ ¸»ÇÑ Çö´ëÀÛ°¡µé°ú °°Àº ¸Æ¶ô¿¡¼­ »îÀ» ÅëÇØ Çü¼ºµÈ ÁÖ°üÀû »ý°¢µéÀ» ¾Æµ¿À» ¼ÒÀç·Î »ç¿ëÇÏ¿© ´Ù¾çÇÏ°Ô Çü»óÈ­ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    º»¹®ÀÇ ³»¿ëÀ» ¿ä¾àÇϸé,
    1Àå¿¡¼­´Â ȯ°æ°ú Àΰ£ÀÇ °³¿¬¼º°ú ¿¹¼úÀÇ ÀÏ»ó¼º, ±×¸®°í ȸȭ¿¡¼­ÀÇ ÀÎüǥÇöÀ» ±â¹ÝÀ¸·Î ÀÛÇ°ÀÇ ÀÌ·ÐÀû ¹è°æÀ» Çü¼ºÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    ±× °á°ú ȯ°æÀº Àΰ£ »îÀÇ Àü¹Ý¿¡ ¿µÇâÀ» ÁÖ°í Àΰ£Àº ±× ¾È¿¡ ¹®È­¸¦ Çü¼ºÇÏ¿© »çȸÀû ÀǽÄÀÇ Ç¥ÇöÀ¸·Î ÀÛÇ°À» âÁ¶ÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» ¾Ë ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.
    2Àå¿¡¼­´Â ½Ã´ë¿¡ µû¶ó ¾Æµ¿ÀÌ µîÀåÇÑ Àι°È­¸¦ ÁßÁ¡À¸·Î »ìÆ캸¾Ò´Ù.
    ±× °á°ú ÀÌÀüÀÇ ½Å¼º½ÃµÇ°í ÀÌ»óÀû ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿òÀ» Ãß±¸ÇÏ´Â ¾Æµ¿Ç¥Çö¿¡¼­ º¯Çü°ú ¿Ö°î, ÇØü µîÀ» ÅëÇØ ´Ù¾çÇÏ°Ô Ç¥ÇöµÉ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¼ÒÀç·Î º¯È­ÇÏ¿´À½À» ¾Ë ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.
    3Àå¿¡¼­´Â À¯»çÀÛÇ°À» ÅëÇØ º»ÀÎÀÇ ÀÛÇ°¿¡¼­ ¾Æµ¿ÀÌ °¡Áø Àǹ̸¦ °íÂûÇÏ¿© µµÀÚÁ¶ÇüÀÇ »õ·Î¿î Á¶Çü¾î¹ýÀ» ¸ð»öÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    4Àå¿¡¼­´Â º»ÀÎÀÇ ÁÖ°üÀû °æÇè°ú »ý°¢µéÀ» ¾Æµ¿À» ÅëÇØ Çü»óÈ­ÇÑ ÀÛÇ° ³»¿ë°ú Àǹ̸¦ ¼­¼úÇÏ¿´´Ù.
    ¸¶Áö¸·À¸·Î ¿¬±¸¿¡ µû¸¥ °á°ú¸¦ ¼­¼úÇÏ¿´´Ù.
  •