ACADEMIC DATA

Çмú³í¹®

°Ô½Ã±Û °Ë»ö
[³í¹®] Àΰ£ÀÇ ¿å¸ÁÀ» µ¿¹°·Î Çü»óÈ­ ÇÑ µµÀÚÁ¶Çü ¿¬±¸ - ¹Ú±â¿­
2013-08-30 (±Ý) 10:22 Á¶È¸ : 2430

Àΰ£ÀÇ ¿å¸ÁÀ» µ¿¹°·Î Çü»óÈ­ ÇÑ µµÀÚÁ¶Çü ¿¬±¸ : ÀáÀçÀû ¿¡·ÎƼ½ÃÁòÀ» Áß½ÉÀ¸·Î
study on the pottery molding of human desires through the visualization of animals : with a focus on latent eroticism

È«ÀÍ´ëÇб³ ´ëÇпø µµ¿¹°ú
¹Ú±â¿­

• Regardless of their freewill, people share their lives with others as we interact with each other. The suppression of everyday desires that comes with social life may seem natural. But in actuality, the fact that we are accustomed to these rules and institutions contradicts with the fact that restoring and returning to human nature is one of the greatest problems man faces in this day and age. This study focuses on this issue and attempts to positively reassess our natural desires. By examining the lives of other animals, it discusses how the proper pursuit of these desires can contribute to human society. An attempt was made to examine sexual desires, which are suppressed greatly by law and institutional ethics, from a psychological viewpoint. In order to accomplish this task the justification of artistic creation was explained based on theoretical knowledge of eroticism and taboos. Also a comparative study was done on the diversity and future potential of erotic art in other genres to understand the development the unfolding of art works.
    With regards to __EXPRESSION__al techniques, molding methods, the relationship between Terra sigillate and clay, and the process in which each is created were examined. Through this, an attempt was made to present an effective method of molding and expressing with Terra sigillate, the materials used in this study. In addition, through the self-diagnosis on desires, which is written in a confession type manner, I tried to express my random thoughts and experiences related to desire. This is because I believe that a confession on the attitude I had towards my works and thoughts is the most effective way to explain my creations. These are all efforts to make another step towards the true nature of human beings and to be frank and have dignity about my desires rather than be embarrassed and shun away from them. Ultimately this will be an opportunity for me to convey to others the confidence I have in love, which is the essence of this world.

Àΰ£Àº ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ÀÇÁö¿Í´Â »ó°ü¾øÀÌ ¼­·Î ºÎ´ë³¢¸ç »îÀ» °øÀ¯ÇÑ´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ±× ¾È¿¡¼­ ¹ú¾îÁö´Â ÀÏ»óÀûÀÎ ¿å¸ÁÀÇ ¾ï¾ÐÀº ´ç¿¬ÇÑ µí ´À²¸ÁöÁö¸¸ »ç½Ç Çö´ë»çȸ¿¡ Àý½ÇÈ÷ ¿ä±¸µÇ´Â Àΰ£º»¼ºÀÇ È¸º¹À̶ó´Â ´ç¸é°úÁ¦¿¡ À§¹èµÇ´Â ¿Â°® ±Ô¹ü°ú Á¦µµµé¿¡ Àͼ÷ÇØÁø ¸ð¼øÀû »óȲÀ» Á¦°øÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ·± Çö½Ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹Ý¹ß°ú Àǹ®¿¡¼­ Ãâ¹ßÇÑ º» ¿¬±¸´Â Àΰ£ ¸ðµÎ¿¡°Ô ¿å¸ÁÀ» ÀÚ¿¬½º·´°Ô ¹Þ¾Æµé¿© ±àÁ¤ÀûÀ¸·Î ÀçÆò°¡ÇÏ°í À̸¦ ÅëÇØ ¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ ¿å¸ÁÀÇ ºÐÃâÀÌ Àΰ£»çȸ¿¡ ¾î¶°ÇÑ °á°ú·Î ±â¿©ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´ÂÁö¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ´ã·ÐÀ» µ¿¹°ÀÇ ¸ð½ÀµéÀ» ÅëÇØ Çü¼ºÇÏ°íÀÚ Çß´Ù. ¿ì¼± ±âÁ¸ÀÇ Á¦µµ³ª ¹ý·ü¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ¾ï¾ÐµÇ´Â ¼ºÀû(àõîÜ)¿å¸ÁÀ» Àΰ£ÀÇ ½É¸®Àû Ãø¸é¿¡¼­ Á¢±ÙÇÏ°íÀÚ Çß°í ±×·¯±â À§Çؼ­ ¿¡·ÎƼ½ÃÁò°ú ±Ý±â(Ð×Ðû)¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀÌ·ÐÀû ¹è°æÀ» ¹ÙÅÁÀ¸·Î ÀÛÇ°Á¦ÀÛÀÇ ´çÀ§¼ºÀ» ¼³¸íÇÏ¿´´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ´Ù¸¥ À帣¿¡ ³ªÅ¸³­ ¿¡·ÎƼ½ÃÁò ¿¹¼úÀÇ ´Ù¾ç¼º°ú ¹ßÀü °¡´É¼º ºñ±³·Î ÀÛÇ°Àü°³ ¹æ½ÄÀÇ ÀÌÇظ¦ µ½°íÀÚ Çß´Ù.
    Ç¥Çö±â¹ý¿¡ À־´Â ÀÛÇ° ¼ºÇü¹æ¹ý, ±×¸®°í Å׶ó½ÃÁñ·¹Å¸¿Í Á¡Åä°£ÀÇ »ó°ü °ü°è ¹× ¼Ò¼º¹æ½ÄÀ» ¸í½ÃÇÔÀ¸·Î½á ÆÇ ¼ºÇü°ú º» ¿¬±¸¿¡¼­ »ç¿ëµÈ Å׶ó½ÃÁñ·¹Å¸ÀÇ È¿°úÀûÀΠǥÇö¹æ¹ýÀ» Á¦½ÃÇÏ°íÀÚÇß´Ù. ±×¸®°í ÀÛÇ° ¹è°æÀÇ Çϳª·Î »ðÀÔµÈ °³ÀÎ °í¹é¼­ Çü½ÄÀÇ ÀÚ°¡¿å¸Á Áø´Ü¼­¸¦ ÅëÇÏ¿© º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚ°¡ »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â ¿å¸ÁÀÇ °æÇè°ú ´Ü»óµéÀ» ±â¼úÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±× ÀÌÀ¯´Â º» ¿¬±¸ÀÚÀÇ »ý°¢°ú ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ ÀÓÇß´ø ¸¶À½ÀÇ °í¹éÀÌ º» ¿¬±¸ ÀÛÇ°µéÀ» ¼³¸íÇϱâ À§ÇÑ °¡Àå È¿°úÀûÀÌ°í Áø½ÇÇÑ ¹æ¹ýÀ̶ó »ý°¢Çß°í ±×·Î ÀÎÇØ Àΰ£ º»¼º¿¡ ´õ °¡±îÀÌ ´Ù°¡°¡ ºÒ½Ã¿¡ ¾ö½ÀÇÏ´Â ¿å¸Á¿¡ ´çȲÇÏ°í °ÅºÏÇØÇϱ⠺¸´Ù´Â Á» ´õ ¼ÖÁ÷ÇØÁö°í ´ç´çÇØÁú ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ±âȸ¸¦ Á¦°øÇÏ¿© ¸ðµç °ÍÀÇ ±Ù¿øÀÌ µÇ´Â »ç¶û¿¡ ´ëÇÑ È®½ÅÀ» Àü´ÞÇÏ°íÀÚÇÑ´Ù.
  •